Returns and Exchanges
Return Policy Information and Instructions
No returns after 7 days of receiving your order. Please open your package immediately upon receiving and inspect the contents. No missing product claims after 5 days of receiving your order. Please open your package immediately upon receiving and inspect the contents. No claims for damaged products after 5 days of receiving your order. Please open your package immediately upon receiving and inspect the contents. All claims must be submitted through your account. Please follow the steps below. No Exceptions.
All claims to return products must fall in the guidelines listed above. If your order falls under these guidelines please continue on reading. If they do not fall under those guidelines no claim can be processed.
Next you will need to complete our Return Merchandise Authorization. Follow these steps:
1. Log-in to your account by clicking here
2. Go to Completed Orders, then click Return Item(s) next to their item.
3. Fill out the following items on the return request:
- Quantity to return
- Return reason
- Issue Store Credit
4. Click Submit Return Request.
5. We will process your claim and notify you by email with an RMA NUMBER.
- Returns to us without an RMA will be refused by us.
- For Damaged Product Claims a picture of the damaged product maybe requested by the shipping company for insurance purposes (you will receive an email from us if this is required)
- All products must be returned to us within 10 days of receiving your Return Authorization Number (RMA)
- We are unable to credit you for shipping/handling charges.
- We have no restocking fees for damaged, missing/wrong product claims.
- We do however have a 10% restocking fee on any other returns.
PLEASE NOTE *** We inspect each or our shipments before the leave the warhouse with human double check, digital video of our packing stations with sound and digital scanning of UPC's.
PLEASE NOTE *** the following are NON-RETURNABLE, NON EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE Items. All sales are final
- Chlorine of any kind
- Bromine of any kind
- Liquid Chemicals
- Non-Chlorine Pool and Spa Shock
- Electronic or installed components
- Spa and Pool Filters that are opened and missing plastic seal.
All products sold by us come complete with the Manufacturers warranties.