ProTeam Pool Zip Chlor (Dichlor) is a rapid dissolving, stabilized chlorinating granules
Features & Benefits:
- 97% Sodium dichloro-s-triazinetrione
- 62% available chlorine
- Highest percentage of available chlorine in a soluble granular stabilized chlorine
- pH 6.4
- Ultra fast dissolving granular particles
- Will not cloud or haze water regardless of the water temperature
- Ideal for maintenance in small pools
- Fast acting
- Chlorine residual should range between 1-3 ppm
- With average pool use add 2.5 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water daily.
- Always apply product when pool is not in use and with the pump(s) running.
- Ideal application is after dusk
- Broadcast product over the entire surface of the water.
- Brush any un-dissolved material off surfaces
Initial Dose: Add 3 to 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water Maintenance Dose: For most pools add 1 to 2 ounces per 10,000 gallons daily