ProTeam Spa Filter Clean:A spa filter removes a lot of stuff from your spa, most of which you cannot see. ProTeam Spa Filter Clean helps remove all the things that a spa filter grabs, such as body oil, dead skin, dirt, and grease. Regular cleaning of your filter will keep your water beautiful.
- Increases the life of the spa filter
- Improves the filters performance
- Compatible with all sanitizing systems
Use Filter Clean to soak your filters clean or spray and rinse Method
- Mix 16 ounces to 2.5 gallons of water and submerge the filter. Soak filter for 30 minutes or longer, remove and rinse Method
- Spray Filter Cleaner into the pleats of the filter Allow cleaner to stand for 15 minutes and rinse Typically Filter Clean should be used monthly. Sanitizing system, frequency of spa use, filter size, and other factors may require more or less frequent use