ProTeam Superfloc Clarifier is our fastest acting and most concentrated liquid flocculent for swimming pool water. Water clarifiers add to speed up the time between cloudy and clear.
Features & Benefits
- Concentrated liquid floccing agent
- Drops small particles suspended in water to the bottom of the pool
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- For use on all pool types and surfaces
- For use with pools that can move water out of system entirely, typically called "waste"
- Contians no alum
- Fast acting
- Shake bottle thoroughly before applying to the pool
- Adjust pool pH to 7.8 or higher
- Add 16 ounces per 20,000 gallons of water evenly over the water surface. Add 32oz per 20,000 gallons for severely cloudy pools
- Allow the pump to run for approximately one to four hours. Brush pool surfaces for best results. After the allotted amount of time, turn pump off and allow water to remain still.
- Once there is seperation between clear and cloudy water in the pool, SLOWLY vacuum the seperated material directly out of the pool