Leisure Time Spa Leak Seal is specially formulated for spas and hot tubs, Leak Seal seals minor leaks in spa surfaces and plumbing. Convenient and easy-to-use, Leak Seal helps maintain your spa's surface and plumbing for years of enjoyment.
Features: Seals minor leaks in hot tub, spa and pool plumbing
Use as needed when small leaks occur.
1. Remove filter cartridge, grids from D.E. filter or media from other types of filters.
2. Add 1/3 bottle for spas or entire bottle for pools. Pour as close to skimmer or main drain as possible.
3. Turn ON only the circulation system. Do not turn on heater or air blower.
4. Run recirculation system for 5 hours for spas and 10 hours for pools.
5. Refill spa or pool to proper level and let stand long enough to determine if leak is sealed.
6. If leak is sealed, drain the spa and refill. For pools, normal operation can be resumed.
Sizes: 32 oz.
Compatible With: Chlorine, bromine and ozone sanitizers.
Advantage: A do-it-yourself solution for minor leaks.