E-Z Pool Salt Support
Chlorine generators convert salt to create chlorine. This is a convenient investment, but still requires regular water care to work properly. Common problems include:
- Regular balance adjustments are needed
- There is no protection against algae
- There is no protection against scale
- Premature failure of the generator cell
E-Z POOL multitasking blend works with the chlorine generator to provide balanced, crystal clear, algae free water all season long!
- Optimizes water quality: E-Z POOL oxidizes contaminants, maintains water balance and prevents algae.
- Optimizes chlorine generator life: E-Z POOL reduces scale, staining, and corrosion ultimately increasing the life of your equipment and protecting your pool surface.
- Optimizes chlorine generator performance: E-Z POOL improves generator performance resulting in increased chlorine effectiveness with less power consumption.
*For chlorine generators (salt), balance pool water to E-Z POOL parameters and add stablizer to maintain 30-50 ppm based on manufacturer’s recommendation and adjust generator setting accordingly. Salt, mineral and ozone pools use 50% dosage – see chart below.
Dosage With Chlorine Generators (Salt)