Filter Fresh™ filter cleaner deep cleans and improves the effectiveness of spa filters. This powerful formula removes grease, oil and scale when used as an overnight soak.
Compatible With: Chlorine, bromine, biguanide, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Advantage: Deeps cleans and improves the effectiveness of spa filters
Removes oils and mineral scale For use on all filters Improves the effectiveness of spa filters
Applications: Cartridge filters and removable DE elements:
1. Remove elements and rinse with clean water.
2. Prepare solution by adding 16 oz. of Filter Fresh™ filter cleaner to 2.5 gallons of warm water in a large plastic container.
3. Place the elements in the solution and allow to soak overnight (12 hours).
4. Remove the elements and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
5. If possible, allow cartridges to dry before reinstalling in filter.
Note: Always add Filter Fresh™ filter cleaner to water, not water to Filter Fresh™ filter cleaner.
Sand filters and filters without removable elements :
1. Backwash the filter, then turn off the pump and drain the water from the filter. Leave the handle in backwash position.
2. Make sufficient Filter Fresh™ filter cleaner solution by adding 16 ounces of Filter Fresh™ filter cleaner for every 2.5 gallons of clean water. Remove the hair and lint pot cover. With the handle in the backwash position, slowly pour the Filter Fresh™ filter cleaner solution into the hair and lint pot with the pump running.
3. Do not allow the pump to run dry. Continue adding the solution until the sand or elements are completely covered.
4. Turn off the pump and allow the solution to stand in the filter for at least 12 hours.
5. Backwash the filter until the backwash water is clear and then return the filter to normal operation.
16 oz. Bottle
Tips: Have another filter cartridge at hand to use in spa while filter soaks overnight.
Rendézvous® Spa Specialties™
Flat Rate $6.99 Free Shipping $65 +