Pepper for Salt Water Pools 2 LB.
PEPPER® is the perfect ingredient for salt water pools. It is a special blend of select ingredients formulated to work specifically with the unique demands of salt water pools.
Adding PEPPER to your pool will enhance water quality, protect pool equipment and reduce overall maintenance.
Use PEPPER regularly to:
Increase the life and performance of the salt water generator
Improve sanitizer effectiveness
Greatly enhance water clarity
Limit troublesome pH fluctuations
Prevent scale buildup on the generator cell, pool equipment and surfaces
Help maintain low phosphate levels
PEPPER is compatible with all pool surfaces and equipment plus there is no waiting to swim. After the initial application, most salt water generators can be operated at lower settings.
Use just twice a month to keep your salt water swimming pool perfectly seasoned!
What PEPPER does for your pool:
- Greatly enhances water clarity – oxidizes debris and enhances filter performance
- Provides extended protection for pool equipment and the generator cell
- Significantly reduces pool maintenance – fewer chemical balance adjustments and less cleaning
Available in 2 lb and 25 lb service size.
Usage & Guidelines
For best results inspect and clean the generator cell and pool filter. Balance the pool water as follows:
- ph 7.2 – 7.6
- Total Alkalinity 80 – 120 ppm
- Calcium Hardness 250 – 400 ppm
- CYA 40 – 80 ppm
- Salt Level: refer to generator instructions
Add PEPPER directly in front of jet or broadcast over pool surface with pump running.
- Initial dosage: Add 1 lb per 10,000 gallons
- Every 2 weeks: Add ½ lb per 10,000 gallons
Test chlorine levels after 7 days and adjust generator as needed. You will find that most generators can be operated at lower settings.