LA Spas Filter Bag Replacement
Replacement LA Spa Filter Bags are used on LA Spa branded hot tubs. There are to be used in conjunction with the black or white filter basket depending on your model year.
- There is only one size of filter bags. They are for all model years if you currently use the Filter Basket with the 3" male threaded end or as seen here
- Price listed is for one filter
- These are replacement filters. Replacement means aftermarket, not name brand and not OEM
- To Purchase OEM Name Brand Filter Bags Please Visit Here
- These are used exclusively on LA Spas in conjunction with the LA Spas Filter Basket which can be purchased by here.
- All sales are final no returns or exchanges on this product only.
Cleaning Your Filters:
- Filters should be washed every 3-4 weeks depending on the spa usage.
- Have 2 sets of filters. One clean set and one set in use.
You can do either of the following:
- You can also was these in your washing machine but we do not recommend using bleach or detergent as they will deteriorate the filters faster.
- After washing the filters, take the filters out of water (DO NOT LET THEM DRY WITHOUT RINSING) rinse each filter thoroughly with light pressure hot water. Hang to dry.