Fast and Free Shipping Everyday on EZ SPA BOOST
This fast dissolving granular formula sanitizes and disinfects spa water and is part of the EZ SPA Total Care once-a-week water care program.
Available in a 1 lb size and as part of the EZ SPA CARE KIT.
EZ SPA Total Care Usage & Guidelines
IMPORTANT: Circulate the spa water with the jets on whenever adding chemicals to the water. For best results, circulate and filter the water at least 8 hours each day. Always start with fresh water (drain and refill) and a clean filter when converting to EZ SPA Total Care Avoid water softeners as hard water is preferred.
1) Add EZ SPA START to remove metals, phosphates, and carbonates.
2) Balance your spa water by using EZ SPA UP and EZ SPA DOWN to adjust total alkalinity and pH, and EZ SPA CAL to adjust calcium hardness.
Total Alkalinity 80-120 ppm
Calcium Hardness 300-400 ppm
EZ SPA Total Care will help manage water balance but we do suggest testing monthly (always test before adding EZ SPA Total Care).
When adding chemicals, allow sufficient time for the water to circulate (at least 30 minutes) before testing again.
3) Add EZ SPA BOOST - Initiate startup with 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) per 100 gallons. Weekly thereafter, add a 1/8 ounce per 100 gallons, slightly more for heavy bather use, to maintain proper sanitizer levels.
4) Add EZ SPA Total Care - Initially, and once-a-week thereafter, add 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) per 100 gallons. For spas using ozone or mineral purifiers, add just 1/2 ounce per 100 gallons. It is not unusual for pH to drop slightly after adding EZ SPA Total Care. The buffers in EZ SPA Total Carewill typically adjust and raise pH levels within 24-48 hours.
5) After 12 hours, pressure rinse the cartridge filter. Then again once-a-week to maintain the finest water quality. It is not necessary to chemically clean or soak your cartridge when using EZ SPA Total Care.
EZ Spa Chemicals
Order In By 10am CT Ships Same Day